- Submissions should be restricted to about 3,000 words.
- Submissions should be uploaded at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting although we would appreciate you give the group as much time as possible. If at all possible, post your submission by the Sunday previous to the meeting.
- All submissions should contain page numbers and a header with the name of the piece and the author and email if you wish to obtain feedback that way.
- Submissions should be Times New Roman or Arial 12 pt font double spaced with one inch margins.
- Comments section should include the meeting date the submission is for, a description of what you want from the group I.E. Line edit, General comments, Plot critique or ideas, etc ? It would
- helpful if this information was also included in your submission.6. There is absolutely no censorship in this group, though we do respect the right of all our members not to read anything they are uncomfortable with. So if your piece has graphic sex or violence in it, please mention that in the comments section.